Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Acrylic Painting

Finished Product

In art, we painted paintings that had a foreground, middle-ground, and background. My foreground is the chairs, and I thought that they were slightly hard because they had so many thin lines. My middle-ground is the boat, which wasn't as hard to paint. I did both in pencil and then painted over it. I thought this was a very fun project because it was my first time painting on a canvas. I think overall it turned over well, but I think it looked better before I painted the chairs and boat - when it was just the beach and clouds. I feel like the clouds turned out really good; they are my favorite part of this piece. Overall, I feel like this was a very nice project and that my piece turned out better than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment